Friday, May 4, 2012

Just do it.....

So, the stone saga continued for a few weeks as I selected every stone that wouldn't work.....too thick, no corners, delivery wouldn't happen til June....you name the issue, I picked the stone to match! Finally, I threw in the towel and told the stone guy to just go do it. "I'll be in Atlanta, why don't you just find something that will give me some color variation and still go with the other exterior selections I made.  At this point, just get it done and lets move on." 

Here's where we are...so far so good.  I am going to check out the mortar color today to make sure it's not too dark....



Most of the recent updates aren't that exciting in pics....geothermal is installed, septic is done and plumbing/wiring are close to finishing up.  The roof is almost finished...we've been waiting on the stone guys to finish the chimney and above the porch roof and trim painting is almost done....





Here's a close up of the trim color with the siding color.  I just wanted a very subtle color variation.  We are actually doing smooth siding, but the sample I have is in the cedar style.  Siding should be able to start soon as well.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment